Dear ladies, kindly pay attention.
I know that you want to lead your best life but somehow you have gotten off balance. I know how that happens. You have been working too hard to keep a pace between work and home. You have been playing many roles at one go – life, relationships, career, motherhood, and things are pulling you in so many directions and you just don’t look and feel like you should.
You can fix your issues more naturally without drugs. Often, western medicines prove ineffective when it comes to hormonal imbalance. Most doctors prescribe pills, shots & creams that only treat surface symptoms and not the root cause of your suffering which is rather lame and highly ineffective.
In recent years, we have a silent and growing epidemic of hormone imbalances amongst women. Why is it a serious problem and why you should not ignore it? Because, If it is not treated early, it can also lead to serious health problems like diabetes, heart disease, and even cancers. Not only the symptoms of hormone imbalance make your life miserable, there is a scientific proof that they also increase your chances of developing a big disease later on in life, like full-blown diabetes, autoimmune thyroid disease, and even cancers.
The BioCycle study (NIH 2009) showed that untreated, hormonal imbalances increase significantly a woman’s risk to diseases of inflammation – heart disease, diabetes, cancer, and premature aging.
That’s why I created Truhealing because I was myself in a similar situation a couple of years back. After trying to heal my PCOS with pills and drugs, I was diagnosed with autoimmune Thyroid disease which is supposed to be incurable according to the conventional medicine. But there was something in me that I did not break down. Through extensive study and research, continual self-experimentation and experience working in women’s health, I recovered from this mysterious illness . Now I am on this mission to help ladies who are struggling with hormone imbalances. If I can prevent one lady also from going through the misery I have gone through,my purpose in life is accomplished! Of course, I want to help more than one woman
Here I am going to share some root cause of hormone imbalances and how to fix them.
What causes hormone imbalance?
The environment is not very friendly to women’s hormones these days and there are a number of factors affecting this balance.
Medications (especially birth control), soy, rancid fats and oils, lack of healthy fats, hormones in meat and dairy products, pesticides, pollution and plastics are some of the main ones.
I will address one of the top factors here – Birth Control pill.
For many unfortunate reasons, we are choosing synthetic chemical agents that alter the natural cycles of the body. Birth control is being used for acne, “hormone balancing,” or simply “convenience” of not having a menstrual cycle. This is traumatic on many levels to the woman and society as a whole. This is contrary to God’s design of women.
Birth control is one of the biggest reasons for infertility today. Even after stopping birth control, the dangerous negative effects of synthetic estrogens are long-lasting such as infertility, increased risk of cancer and stroke, decreased bone density, high blood pressure, yeast overgrowth, and infections.
What promotes hormonal balance?
As we work to eliminate all or most of the above factors, let’s also focus on healing the body to promote health.
Step 1: Focus on your eating habits:
- Quality fruits and vegetables are best. Avoid SOY.
- Eat good quality fats: What does an avocado look like? An ovary. It takes 9 months from blossom to a mature fruit. Avocados and olives are great food for good ovary health. And citrus fruit is great for breast health.
- Limit consumption of sugar, caffeine, processed foods.
- IC-3 from cruciferous vegetables. Supplement or eat cruciferous vegetables, especially steamed! Broccoli, cauliflower, kale, Brussel sprouts, cabbage, etc.
- Increase fiber intake. We don’t want constipation.
- Citrus peels from lemons and limes remove excess estrogen.
- Eat OATS. Oatmeal will remove bad estrogen.
Step 2: Exercise and Sunshine!
- Exercise gets you grounded and connected to the earth which re-balances your hormones. Exercises also stimulate the production of many hormones.
- Sunshine on your skin and sun in your eyes is what starts the cycle of hormone production in the human body. Sunlight should govern waking up and going to sleep. Sunlight is needed to produce Vitamin D and also melatonin so you can get a good night’s rest. Without melatonin production, it can be difficult to sleep for many.
- Fertility is also governed by moonlight.
Step 3: Decrease Synthetic Estrogen Levels
- Avoid chemical contaminants, birth control, synthetic hormones, hormone filled meat and dairy, plastics, pesticides, etc.
Step 4: Increase methyl donor groups
- Methylation is required to pull good hormones into the system. Bad hormones are missing vital methyl groups such as- MSM (sulfur), TMG, B-6, B-9, B-12, Glutathione, Melatonin.
- Raw fruits and vegetables are a good source of glutathione which is the mother of all antioxidants.
- Take a good B-vitamin complex.
Step 5: Increase Progesterone Levels with herbs and foods
- Berries like amla support the endocrine system and boost progesterone production
Life is all about choices we make. May this year we choose nature. May this year we choose rejuvenation and healing. To a healthier and hormonally balanced you!
We at Truhealing believe in addressing the root cause of your acne and or menstrual issue without masking the symptoms with synthetic hormones.Wishing you health and happiness.